CEP Vancouver Events
CEP hosts regular networking and educational events that are open to everyone. Our events are a great opportunity for environmental and sustainability professionals to learn about what people and organizations are doing in a variety of sustainability areas, as well as a chance to connect and be inspired.
When registering for one of our events you will be given the opportunity to pay what you can to attend. Please consider making a contribution to support CEP Vancouver's work, and to help ensure we are able to continue to offer high quality programming for Vancouver's environmental and sustainability community.
- Fri, Jun 16TELUS GardenJun 16, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTTELUS Garden, 5th Floor - 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3, CanadaJun 16, 5:30 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTTELUS Garden, 5th Floor - 510 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6B 0M3, CanadaWe are thrilled to announce that CEP has partnered with the British Columbia Institute of Technology’s Sustainable Business Leadership Program to present the Sustainable Futures: Project Showcase and Community Networking event!
- Tue, May 30Food Stash FoundationMay 30, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDTFood Stash Foundation, 290 E 1st Ave Unit 100, Vancouver, BC V5T 1A6, CanadaMay 30, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDTFood Stash Foundation, 290 E 1st Ave Unit 100, Vancouver, BC V5T 1A6, CanadaJoin CEP Vancouver, Food Stash Foundation and friends for a unique learning and networking opportunity that will showcase four local organizations that are working together under one roof to create sustainable and social impact in Vancouver.
- Wed, Apr 26312 MainApr 26, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDT312 Main, 312 Main St, Vancouver, BC V6A 2T2, Canada
- Fri, Mar 24And-CoMar 24, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTAnd-Co, #200 - 1575 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2T1, CanadaMar 24, 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m. PDTAnd-Co, #200 - 1575 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2T1, CanadaJoin CEP Vancouver for a film screening and panel discussion of “The Last Tourist”, a film exploring our ability to harness tourism's power in a way that creates shared value for both travelers and host communities while preserving the places and natural resources we treasure most.
- Thu, Feb 23312 MainFeb 23, 6:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. PST312 Main, 312 Main St, Vancouver, BC V6A 2T2, Canada
- Thu, Jan 26Sharewares WarehouseJan 26, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PSTSharewares Warehouse, 69 W 3rd Ave, Vancouver, BC V5Y 3T8, Canada
- Fri, Nov 25Light House Sustainability SocietyNov 25, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 8:00 p.m. PSTLight House Sustainability Society, #200 - 1575 W Georgia St, Vancouver, BC V6G 2T1, Canada
- Thu, Oct 27VancouverOct 27, 2022, 6:00 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. PDTVancouver, 128 W Hastings St #210, Vancouver, BC V6B 1G8, Canada
I am so glad that CEP Vancouver organized this tour. It was so cool to actually be able to walk through and see how things are done and the story behind it. But my favorite part was actually the networking. It was awesome and getting to know people who care a lot about the environment and knowing that you are not alone in your organization doing this work. I just loved the social component of the event.
I would definitely attend another CEP event. It was really insightful and engaging. I highly recommend people to participate in these events, it seems like everyone is having so much fun and we were still there half an hour after the event talking to everyone.